Gathering Customer data
Basing on Polish Electronic Services Act enacted on July 28, 2004 (No. 144/1204) all information gathered from website’s visitors will be used for the following two purposes:
To provide services ordered by our customers;
To deliver special offers, newsletter and other messages to customers who have agreed to receive such information from us. Users may always opt-out from our mailing list.
Credit Card data
We do not request nor store your credit card data even though a credit card is required to make a reservation with us and are never shared with third parties.
The credit card details are necessary only to facilitate authorized “mail/phone order” payments for travel services you buy from RealPoland and agree to be billed for. You can rest assured that the private date will not be misused.
Tracking website usage
Viruses and malicious software
This website does not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or any other malicious software built to cause any damage to computers. Out experienced IT department staff ensure that you are 100% safe when visiting our site.
1. The Website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal device and are designed for use of Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of their original website, time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
3. RealPoland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at the address: Góraszka, ul. Krótka 22, 05-462 Wiązowna, operator of the Website, is the entity placing cookies in the terminal device of the Website User and getting access to them.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular these files recognize the device of the Website User and allow proper display of the website, which is tailored to meet the User’s specific needs;
c) create statistics, which indicate how Website Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these sites;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs off, leaves the website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for a time determined in the parameters of cookies or until the User removes them.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) “indispensable” cookies”, which enable the User to use services available within the Website, for example authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used for safety purposes, for example cookies used for detecting abuses related to authentication within the Website;
c) ”performance” cookies, which gather information about the method of using pages of the Website;
d) “functional” cookies, which “remember” settings selected by the User and customize the User’s interface, for example as regards the selected language or the region from which the User comes, size of the font, appearance of the website etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, thanks to which Users are provided with advertising content that is better tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing websites allows by default storing of cookies in the User’s terminal device. Website Users may change at any time settings of cookies. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic operation of cookies in settings of the Internet browser or inform the User about each time they are placed in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of operating cookies is available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
9. Cookies placed in the terminal device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org or in the “Help” section of the browser’s menu.
Questions and answers
Who processes your personal data?
Your personal data controller is RealPoland Sp. z o. o., registered under the Polish KRS number 0000641118, with its seat in Poland – Góraszka, ul. Krótka 22, 05-462 Wiązowna, VAT EU no PL5322061151, hereinafter referred to as RealPoland. RealPoland is the owner and operator of the website: www.realpoland.eu.
How can you contact us to learn more about your personal data protection?
A qualified person from our team can provide you with detailed legal rules of processing your personal data. In order to learn more please email us at [email protected] or call us at +1 347 670 40 74
Questions and answers
How do we collect your personal data?
You leave your personal data consciously and freely by means of forms published on our website or through direct correspondence with our consultants only.
What is the aim of processing your personal data?
Collecting and processing your personal data lets us provide our service to you, i.e. create a tour offer, proceed with tour arrangements and/or send you our newsletter.
The processing of your personal data is limited to what is necessary in relation to the above-mentioned purposes.
Are any third parties authorized to process your personal data?
Your personal data can be processed by:
What are your most important rights as a data subject?
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than it is necessary to be able to fulfil our commitments related to the contract with you or the offer you have been provided with. Some information can be kept longer in accordance with legal regulations in terms of tourism.